Ok, baby it's cold outside. And it is time for something sweetly spiced and deeply warming. Try this simple Real Chai Latte recipe - and save or print this recipe card out for future use!
Shanti's Real Chai Latte Recipe:
- Add 1/2 cup water and 2 tsp chai blend (or 1 tsp spices and 1 tsp tea, if using Original Chai Blend) to a pot and bring to boil on stove.
- Add 2-4 tsp sugar and 1/2 cup milk (or milk substitute) and bring to gentle second boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat off and allow to steep 3-4 minutes.
- Strain and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour into stainless steel frothing pitcher, and steam with steaming wand or milk frother.
- Pour into cup and top with sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg or vanilla.
- Get cozy and enjoy!